Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm an Aunt...AGAIN! :)

So...I was going through my family's blogs and came across one my sister had posted. She is so thoughtful and considerate to announce my engagement! It's true...June 26 is the big day! However, she seemed to have neglected a very happy and important event in her life...so I will announce it for her...

CAMILLE AND BRYAN ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!!

That's right! Watch out world...come July 26 there will be a mini Camille or Bryan on this earth! I am so excited for them! Lets all give a little "woot woot!" for the mother and father to be! (and lets not forget a little "woot woot!" for the aunt to be...again!) ;)

CONGRATS CAMILLE AND BRYAN! I am so happy for you! Much love! xoxo!

3 comments:

Kallee said...

It's about time someone spread that news!! Maybe you should do a post on Camille's blog for her. I love how excited the two of you get for each other.

Clay wanted me to mention that Camille's baby is defenitely going to need a cute cousin to play with. We'll be waiting until after June 26th...of course...for another "look out world" post!!!

Kallee said...

ps I'm glad I found your blog!

Bruce and Mary Lee said...

Amazing! Unbelievable! Incredible! Outstanding! Wonderful! Michelle has re-entered the blogosphere!

Love,

Dad