Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I just watched Heidiann Heiniger's digital storytelling project and thought that it was a very fun and cute story about Halloween. I liked that she did her story about Halloween since it is now October. The music in the background also fit with the story very well. I thought it was great! I also watched Mallory Gibbons digial storytelling project, and I thought it was very good. The story "I don't know what to do today" was very cute. I liked that she had the funny and fitting music in the background of her story. She did a great job. The third digital storytelling project I watched was Jeff Freeman's. His video was very informational about Erosion, and I thought that it was a great way to introduce a new topic. The facts about erosion caused by glaciers was very interesting and put together very well. I liked all the projects I viewed, they were well done!

1 comment:

RussandHeidi said...

ha ha I love the last picture!!!