Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's a BOY!

So...as all of my avid readers know (haha) my sister, Camille, is expecting. And although I thought I could see the future, I was incorrect. My sister is not having a mini Camille, but rather a mini-Bryan! They are having a BOY! As of now, his name is "Tytan (Ty for short) David Cook." Ain't that cute?! So yes, I am thrilled for my sister and brother-in-law for the exciting news! :) Since there is not a whole lot of exciting things going on in my life, I get to brag about the exciting things going on in others'! :) YAY CAMILLE! Baby Ty is going to be so stinkin cute!

2 comments:

Camille said...

I thought you'd be posting about your showers, I thought they were both very exciting! Ty is very flattered to make the blog, again. Love you!

Bruce and Mary Lee said...

What do you mean that Tytan is going to go by Ty for short? I thought that he was named after his touchdown scoring father and go by "TD."

It's a TD, and the crowd goes wild.

Love Dad